Very Inspiring Blogger Award
So, clearly the world did not end (sigh) and I’ve been MIA for a bit (sorry about that, folks) but I’m ready to get back in the game (put me in, coach!) as the world spins madly on.
But it’s good to be back.
And in my absence, I was nominated for a “Very Inspiring Blogger” award by the lovely and amazing Psychology of Art blog! You seriously need to check this fabulous blog out, as posts such as “Food is Sex” make me jealous that I didn’t write them and inspire me to think about life in different ways. So go check it out!: http://theartofpsychology.wordpress.com/
Now, per the requirements of this award, I must now share 7 things with you about myself:
1. The above song (“World Spins Madly On” by the Weepies) is one of my all-time favorites, that I can listen to on repeat for hours on end, usually in the winter under a warm blanket with a cup of tea and a good friend on the phone. But it’s also put me in a trance on long car drives and The Weepies inspired my friend to gift me a fabulous ukulele and teach me how to play.
2. I play the ukulele, steel drums, Javanese gamelan, African drums and gyll, piano, kazoo, basics of the drum kit…and am currently learning the accordion and harmonica. I’m trying to learn the basics of every instrument possible and I adore making music.
3. If I could, I would eat pizza every.single.day.
4. Two of my favorite movies are “Amelie” and “Lars and the Real Girl.”
5. I’m a night owl.
6. I want to travel and scuba dive the whole world. Anyone want to buy me a plane ticket?
7. My weekly yoga class is keeping me sane.
Yay! I am quite honored to be considered an inspiring blogger, and will now share with you 15 blogs that have inspired me. Thanks so much for reading!
Please do check them all out and thank you all for the wonderful writing you do and inspiration you provide!